In this article, China top cosmetic packaging manufacturer, Guangzhou Lisson Plastic Co.,Ltd. is talking about materials for cosmetic packaging manufacturing. In recent years, cosmetic packaging has become an important index when it comes to makeup product quality, and delicate cosmetic packaging for cosmetics is a plus to take makeup market shares. There are many varieties of cosmetic containers, which accordingly are made from different materials in a match with makeup company's demands, furthemore, terminal user's perference.
Cosmetic packaging materials generally include main container and auxiliary materials.
The main cosmetic containers usually include: plastic bottles, glass bottles, cosmetic tubes, and airless bottles.
Cosmetic auxiliary materials usually include: color box, front box, middle box.
1. The material of cosmetic plastic bottle is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
2. Generally used in cosmetics containers with thicker walls, cream bottles, bottle caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers are injection molding; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube embryos are injection molding, and finished packaging For blowing. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles.
3. The PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent, and it is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16#, 18#, 22#, 24# caliber, which can be used with pump head.
4. Cosmetic packaging acrylic is made of injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it cannot be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by an inner tank. The filling is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle. In order to avoid cracks, the packaging requirements are high during transportation. It looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and the sensory upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
5. AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS.
6. Costs for cosmetic packaging mold development: blow molds are generally 1,500 yuan-4,000 yuan (the actual price is subject to the purchase quotation, the same below), injection molds generally range from 8,000 yuan to 20,000 yuan, and the mold is made of stainless steel. Alloy materials are expensive, but durable. Several molds are produced at a time, depending on the demand for production. If the production is large, you can choose a mold with four or six molds, and the customer can decide by himself.
7. The order quantity is generally 3,000 to 10,000, and the color can be customized. Usually, the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or the pearl powder effect is added. Although the bottle and cap are matched with the same color masterbatch, sometimes due to the bottle and cap The materials used are different, and the colors displayed are somewhat different.
8. The screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has better effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. You should make a plate to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
9. Cosmetic packaging bronzing, bronzing silver and other processing technology are different from the effect of printing gold powder and silver powder. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. Soft surfaces have poor bronzing effects and are easy to fall off. The gloss is better than printing gold and silver.
10. The silk screen film should produce negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, the hot stamping and silver hot process should produce positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black. The proportion of text and pattern should not be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
11. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly due to its tightness and ease of use.
12. The production cycle is relatively moderate, about 15 days (the actual date is subject to the purchase caliber, the same below). The silk-screened cylindrical bottle is calculated as a single color, and the flat bottle or special-shaped bottle is calculated as two-color or multi-color. The screen printing screen fee or fixture fee for one time, the screen printing unit price is generally 0.08 yuan/color order to 0.1 yuan/color order, the screen printing plate is 100 yuan-200 yuan/model, and the fixture is about 50 yuan/piece.
Cosmetic glass bottles
1. Cosmetic glass bottles used in cosmetics are mainly divided into: skin care products (creams, lotions), perfumes, essential oils, nail polishes, several categories are small in capacity, more than 200ml is rarely used in cosmetics.
2. Cosmetic glass bottles are divided into wide-mouth bottles and narrow-mouth bottles. For solid pastes, a wide-mouth bottle is generally used. It is suitable to use aluminum or plastic caps. The caps can be used for color spraying and other effects; emulsion or water A narrow-mouth bottle is generally used for the agent paste, and a pump head should be used. Pay attention to prevent the spring and ball from rusting. Now most pump heads are equipped with glass beads, which are usually used for material body testing. , Liquid with small holes is the same as inner plug, thicker emulsion is matched with large hole inner plug.
3. The selection of cosmetic glass bottles is more consistent, with more shapes, rich processing techniques, and diversified matching with bottle caps. Common bottle shapes include cylindrical, oval, flat, prismatic, cone, etc., manufacturers often develop series of bottle shapes . The bottle body process includes spraying, transparent, frosted, translucent toning, silk screen, bronzing, and silver bronzing.
4. Silk screen printing: There are usually two types of glass bottle screen printing. One is high temperature ink screen printing, which is not easy to decolorize, the color is dull, and the purple color palette is difficult to produce. The other is low temperature ink screen printing, which has brighter color. High requirements for ink, otherwise it is easy to fall off, and attention should be paid to bottle disinfection.
5. The effect of spraying generally requires an additional 0.5 yuan-1.1 yuan per piece, depending on the area and the difficulty of toning. The silk screen is 0.1 yuan per color. Cylindrical bottles can be calculated in single color, and special-shaped bottles are calculated in double or multi-color. , Bronzing and silver 0.4 yuan/section.
6. If the glass bottle is made by hand mold, there will be a little deviation in the capacity. When selecting it, it should be tested and marked with the correct capacity. For example, the automatic production line is more uniform, but the shipment volume is relatively large, and the cycle is relatively long. The capacity is relatively stable.
7. The uneven thickness of the glass bottle can easily lead to damage, or it is easy to be squeezed by the contents under severe cold conditions. A reasonable capacity should be tested during filling, and paper should be used for transportation and separated separately. Equipped with a color box, the inner support and the middle box can be more anti-vibration effect.
8. The commonly used bottle shapes of glass bottles are usually in stock, such as essential oil bottles, ordinary transparent or frosted bottles. The production cycle of glass bottles is long, it takes 20 days as fast as possible, and some delivery periods take 45 days. Generally, the order quantity is 5,000 to 10,000. The smaller the bottle type, the larger the quantity to be made. The cycle and the minimum order quantity are both Affected by peak season and off-season.
9. Mold opening cost: manual mold is about 2500 yuan, automatic mold is generally about 4,000 yuan, 1 out of 4 or 1 out of 8 costs 16,000 yuan-32,000 yuan, depending on the manufacturer's conditions.
10. The cap process can be engraved on anodized aluminum, bronzing, and etched lines. There are matte and bright colors. It must be equipped with gaskets and inner caps. It is best to use pressure-sensitive sheets to enhance the sealing effect.
11. The essential oil bottles are usually brown or colored and colored frosted, which can avoid light. The lid has a safety ring and can be equipped with an inner plug or a dropper. The perfume bottle is generally equipped with a delicate spray pump head or a plastic cap.
1. Cosmetic tube is divided into single-layer, double-layer, and five-layer tubes, which are different in terms of pressure resistance, anti-permeability and hand feeling. For example, the five-layer tube consists of an outer layer, an inner layer, and two adhesive layers. There is a barrier layer. Features: It has excellent gas barrier properties, which can effectively prevent the infiltration of oxygen and peculiar gas, and prevent the leakage of the content fragrance and effective ingredients.
2. Double-layer tubes for cosmetics are more commonly used. Single-layer tubes can be used for medium and low-end tubes. The tube caliber is 13#—60# with multiple calibers. When a tube of a certain caliber is selected, different lengths are marked with different lengths. Capacity characteristics: The capacity can be adjusted from 3ml to 360ml. For the sake of beauty and coordination, diameters below 35# are commonly used for sizes below 60ml, and diameters of 35#—45# are usually used for 100ml and 150ml, and diameters above 45# are required for capacities above 150ml.
3. The cosmetic tube is divided into round tube, oval tube, flat tube and super flat tube. Flat tube and super flat tube are more complicated than other tubes. They are also new types of tubes in recent years, so the price is correspondingly more expensive.
4. Cosmetic tube caps have various shapes, generally divided into flat caps, round caps, high caps, flip caps, super flat caps, double-layer caps, spherical caps, lipstick caps, and plastic caps can also be processed in a variety of processes. Bronzing, silver, colored caps, transparent, oil spray, electroplating, etc., tip caps and lipstick caps are usually equipped with inner plugs. tube caps are injection molded products and tubes are drawn tubes. Most tube manufacturers do not produce tube caps themselves.
5. Some products need to be filled before sealing. The sealing can be divided into: straight pattern sealing, diagonal pattern sealing, umbrella sealing, star point sealing, special-shaped sealing, and sealing can be required when sealing. Print the required date code at the end.
6. The cosmetic tube can be made of colored tubes, transparent tubes, colored or transparent frosted, pearlescent tubes, and there are matte and bright points. The matte looks elegant but easy to get dirty. The difference between the large-area printing of colored tubes and tube bodies, It can be judged from the incision at the tail. The white incision is a large-area printing tube, and the ink used is demanding, otherwise it will easily fall off and will crack and expose white marks after being folded.
7. The production cycle of cosmetic tubes is generally 15 to 20 days (from the confirmation of the sample tube). The order quantity for a single product is 5,000 to 10,000. Large-scale manufacturers usually order 10,000 as the minimum order, which is very rare. If there are many varieties of small manufacturers, a single product can be ordered with a minimum order of 3,000. Few customers make their own molds. Most of them are public molds (a few characteristic lids are private molds). The contracted and actual supply quantities , There is a deviation of ±10% in this industry.
8. There is a big difference in the quality of cosmetic tubes and the prices of cosmetic packaging manufacturers. The plate-making fee is usually 200 yuan-300 yuan. The tube body can be multi-color printing and silk screen printing. Individual packaging manufacturers have thermal transfer printing. Equipment and technology. Hot stamping and hot stamping are calculated based on the unit price of the area. The silk-screen printing effect is better, the cost is more expensive and there are fewer manufacturers. Different manufacturers should be selected according to the needs of different levels.
1. Cosmetic packaging dispensers are divided into two types: tie-type and screw-type. In terms of function, they are divided into spray, foundation cream, lotion pump, aerosol valve, and vacuum bottle.
2. The size of the cosmetic packaging pump head is determined by the caliber of the matching bottle. The spray specification is 12.5mm-24mm, and the water output is 0.1ml/time-0.2ml/time. It is generally used for perfume, gel water and other product packaging. , The length of the pipe with the same caliber can be determined according to the height of the bottle.
3. Cosmetic packaging lotion pumps range from 16ml to 38ml, with a water output of 0.28ml/time-3.1ml/time, and are generally used for creams and washing products.
4. Special dispensers such as foam pump heads and hand-button sprinklers. The foam pump head is a non-gas-filled hand-pressure pump head, which does not need to be filled to produce foam, and can produce quantitative high-quality foam with light pressure. . Usually comes with a dedicated bottle. Hand-button sprinklers are usually used for cleaning agents and other products.
5. The composition of the dispenser is more complicated, generally including: dust cover, snap head, snap rod, gasket, piston, spring, valve, bottle cap, pump body, straw, valve ball (with steel ball, glass ball). Bottle caps and dust caps can be colored, electroplated, and can be covered with anodized aluminum rings. As a set of pump head involves more molds and the order quantity is larger, the minimum order quantity is 10,000 to 20,000, and the delivery period is 15 to 20 days after the sample is confirmed. White and general types are often available in stock.
6. Cosmetic packaging airless bottles are usually cylindrical, with specifications ranging from 15ml to 50ml, and some are 100ml. The overall capacity is small. It relies on the principle of atmospheric pressure to avoid pollution caused by cosmetics during use. The vacuum bottle has anodized aluminum and plastic plating. And non-ferrous plastics, the price is more expensive than other general containers, and the general order quantity requirement is not high.
7. Distributor customers rarely open molds by themselves, and require more molds and higher costs.
1. Color printing mainly includes color printing, color printing set boxes, manuals, leaflets, posters, picture albums and color printing stickers.
2. The requirements and material selection are complicated. The packaging color box is also called a folding carton. Generally, 350g single copper paper is used. The appropriate thickness of cardboard can be selected according to the volume and inner weight. Different grades of paper can be selected. Corrugated cardboard can be used as the inner The lining is fixed, anti-vibration, or because the container is small, the size of the color box can be increased to increase the appearance. The design principle of the bottom of the box is to ensure both strength and simplicity, which will save time for manual assembly.
3. Color-printed sets of boxes, color-printed and then mounted, can be made in different specifications. The color-printed and mounted paper layer is single copper, aluminum-plated paper, and different specifications of gray board paper or MDF can be selected. There are more manual work and higher cost. High, it is used with a hand bag, blister/sponge/paper support and silk cloth at the same time.
4. The manual can choose ordinary paper 60g-80g or 105g and 128g, 157g coated paper, and generally use 105g or more coated paper for leaflets, posters or picture albums.
5. For printing stickers, you can choose coated paper and various material stickers, silver aluminum paper or transparent PVC and other materials.
6. In order to ensure the design effect, and the actual sample is comparable when the color printing and documentary, the computer proofing can be carried out when the film is output, and the fee is charged according to the color and size, usually 75 yuan/P.
7. The process and appearance effects that can be done in color printing include surface polishing or gloss glue, matt glue, laser film, hot gold and silver and bumping effects, beer, glue box forming or bonding PVC film (also called windowing) and Thermal sensitivity, colorful onion craft, uv effect, etc.
8. Thermal embossing process, there is no need to hit the embossing after printing, there is an obvious three-dimensional effect, the thermal embossing powder has fluorescent, matte and various color effects, and the color onion process (used more in greeting cards)
9. The laser has two color systems, silver card and gold card, and can be made into rainbow and partial hologram coated cards, which has a high anti-counterfeiting effect.
10. The frosting process is suitable for aluminized film and aluminum foil paper. The process features have a strong metallic feeling, a harmonious and noble color, a comfortable feel, and a metal etching effect.
11. Color printing charging standards and features:
A. Design, electrical output, proofing, and calculate by P.
B. The minimum consumption of color printing start-up fee (800 yuan-1200 yuan), reasonable typesetting and increased printing volume can reduce the unit price.
C. The impact of related costs is determined according to the amount and degree of difficulty of the subsequent processes. For example, there are corresponding charging standards and minimum consumption for light glue, nail riding, folding, and pressing line glue.
12. The production cycle generally takes 3 to 5 days for color printing. Depending on the difficulty of the process, the workday should be increased appropriately for the set box. If the set box is mounted, too much glue is used, and the delivery period will also be affected by the weather.
Lisson cosmetics packaging factory has been working on miscellaneous cosmetic packagings for customers from both inside and outside, Lisson is here to bring the best cosmetic containers for your makeup packaging.
There are a lot of things to pay attention to if you happen to be a makeup product factory or company that's sourcing for cosmetic packaging manufacturers to customize your makeup packaging to make it more outstanding and attractive so much so that it could boost your makeup business. In this section, Lisson cosmetic packaging will walk you through some makeup packaging tips.
A lot should be factored in when you need to order cosmetic packagings, ins and outs, cost for your cosmetic packaging, material, quality, design, logo printing etc., on the other hand, it's a must to put yourself from terminal user's shoes and think what they need or prefer in terms of makeup purchase, of course, at the aspect of cosmetic packaging here.
A. In cosmetic packaging, in order to avoid large deviations between the finished product and the design color sample, it should be proofed and confirmed when printing on the machine and used as the quality inspection standard.
B. The folding method of cosmetic packaging instructions should be clear and unified, and the transportation packaging of cosmetic packaging and color printing should be explained. If it is a cosmetic packaging kit, consider secondary use.
C. The cosmetic packaging hose can be designed to open on one side and on both sides, which can save costs in both printing and film output.
D. The printing volume of cosmetic bottles refers to the weight of the paper rather than the quantity of the finished product after printing. If the size of the manual is small, a larger quantity is required to be an economic order.
E. The design must meet the requirements of the color printing specifications for cosmetic packaging. For example, hot stamping films should produce negative films, and other positive films must be adapted to the printing characteristics in composition.
If the quantity is small and cannot meet the minimum printing order or the more economical order quantity, the box can be mounted directly through the color paper effect to reduce the cost.
1. Cosmetic plastic packaging materials are often used for packaging bottle cushion cards and gift sets inner sleeve shape, packaging stable bottom cushion and promotion rack selection.
2. The category of cosmetic plastic packaging products. The main products used in cosmetics are face masks, folding blister, bottom edge, turnover tray, half fold, bottom cover, and three-fold blister.
3. Cosmetic plastic packaging materials:
A, PVC transparent, translucent, matte effect or multi-color thickness 0.12mm—0.8mm
B, PS multiple colors, thickness 0.2mm-0.8mm
C. APET (environmental protection material) can be folded, not ironed. Thickness 0.2mm—0.8mm
D. PETG (environmental protection material) can be flocked and high-pressure cycle thickness 0.2mm—0.8mm
E. Flocking sheet (with PVC and PS film) in various colors, thickness 0.2mm—0.8mm
4. The production process and time of cosmetic plastic packaging molds: Plaster molds are made manually. Except for the three-fold blister, it takes three days. Other types only need two days. The electrolytic copper mold takes 4 to 6 days. Resin molds can be used for urgent goods, but they are easy to shrink, and the size and model of the blister will change if the production quantity is too large.
5. Cosmetic plastic packaging department and punching time: Under normal circumstances, if it is the first order, it will take about five days to final delivery after the other party confirms the sample. The second delivery will take three days.
6. Cost sharing of cosmetics packaging generally requires a larger quantity of finished products to achieve a lower unit price, that is, the economic order quantity can be reached.
The above is contributed by professional cosmetic packaging manufacurer, Lisson cosmetic packaging facory, specialized in custom cosmetic packaqing, welcome to contact us if you're interested in Lisson.
안녕하세요, 온라인으로 채팅하기 전에 이름과 이메일을 보내 주시면 메시지를 놓치지 않고 원활하게 연락하십시오.